Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sawyer's cousin, Rylee Mae



Congratulations Dan and Leandra on the arrival of their first child, Rylee, on August 13th. Of course I am looking sooo into this as I believe me and Rylee are connected spiritually. I mean, she was born on my anniversary and on the exact day, six months after my birthday. Needless to say, I am pretty sure we are already "like this"! Rylee is very beautiful. I may be biased, but I am pretty sure she is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen. Now the only thing left to do is to get either Dan and Leandra closer to us or get us closer to Dan and Leandra...hmm....

Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Cousin--- This is Nathan! You're getting so big! It looks like you had a great time on the beach... i'm jealous! AND, you're new cous, Rilee Mae--- BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to meet her! Tell everyone we Sinchaks say, "Hello"! Love ya, Nate Dogg ;)