Monday, September 7, 2009

New Pictures/What's Going on






Well, nothing is going on! Which is a good thing. School started last week and we are all settling into that routine nicely. I just got home from WalMart where I stocked up on plenty of disinfectents to ward off any swine flu in my classroom. Ugg, just another thing to worry about this year. We also purchased some rice cereal for Miss Jules which we plan on starting some time in the next week or so. She, unlike Sawyer, stares at us when we are eating. So I think its about time. The kiddies get to spend their days with either grandma or dada and then nights with mommy! It's a nice break for them. Us 3 have spent almost every waking moment together this summer. I think that's it, enjoy our new photos!

2 comments:

We 5 Peas said...

I'm glad to hear you guys are settling into the school schedule alright. And yay for starting solids! We're about to start them with Scarlet, too. I hope the bugs and sniffles stay away from you guys this season. And keep those pictures coming, they are too cute!

Jenn said...

I love Sawyer in his goggles!! And Juliana's smile is precious!!!