Monday, May 11, 2009

Wow, it's almost been a month!

Holy cow, it's been almost a month since I posted! Time is flying by these days! I am done with school as of last Tuesday, until late August. That is a great feeling. I have been spending a lot of time with Sawyer, since this is the last week of us being a trio of a family! Last Sunday we took Sawyer to see Sesame Street Live and he loved it. We had a great time, well worth the cash. My c-section is scheduled for this Friday at 2pm. I am anxious and excited. While I am looking forward to not being pregnant anymore and meeting my daughter, I am worried about Sawyer and how he will do with the transition. I am working on my play to get out of the hospital by Sunday. Alvin doesn't think they'll let me go, but I have a plan! The house is still for sale but we are going ahead with plans to put in a wooden privacy fence. It should be up by the time I get home from the hospital. We are also going to make some other updates tot he house. I am looking forward to a nice summer with my family. Unfortunately all of the trips we will take this summer will be short, but we are already planning next year! Well, I think that's it! I look forward to my next post introducing my little girl!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Cara, I am soooo excited for you to meet your little girl!! Do you have a name yet? And please send me an email or something when you feel up to it so I can "meet" her and hear all about how wonderful she is!! Big hugs and an easy delivery day to you!!!

We 5 Peas said...

OMG!! She's HERE!!! I have been checking your blog for updates forEVVERRR, and now I'm late! Well, I said a prayer that it all went well and that you guys are doing great. I'm sure Sawyer is loving his little sister and doing fine with the transition. I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful little princess!