Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pregnancy picture


I'm not big on taking pictures of myself, but I thought I'd share a pregnancy pictures. This was, I think, around 15 weeks. I am 17 weeks yesterday, so I am a little bigger than this now. I keep forgetting I'm pregnant, since I am chasing Sawyer around 10 hours a day! He knows there is a baby in there and calls my belly "bay-by!" I'm not sure if he knows the difference between boys and girls, so I think he feels the same way we do.....we just want a healthy bay-by! My due date is 5-23-09!

5 comments:

Braiden and his family said...

Awww! Look at your adorable little baby bump! Too cute!

Erin and Patrick said...

Girl, you don't eve look pregnant so SHUT UP.

We 5 Peas said...

You look great!! I love the baby bump!

Jenn said...

I love the baby belly!!!! And I am so excited for the "big" day! :) Oh, and tell the little one to come on the 22nd...Isaac's b-day. :)

Laura said...

Cara!!
I found your blog through Danny's! I didn't know you were expecting another little munchkin! All the best to you. See you tonight, I think!